Riverbed works with over 28,000 businesses around the globe to make their applications, websites, networks, data centers, the cloud, and remote offices work better. With a long, storied legacy of market leadership in WAN optimization, Riverbed continues to build software-defined architecture for digital business.
Riverbed’s focus on providing world-class support to protect, maximize, and future-proof their client’s investments 24/7/365 created a need to partner with a customer service provider that could grow and service their active user community outside of their internal support teams.
In 2007, Riverbed partnered with Nexa Receptionists to create a comprehensive support option for their customers that includes technical support, access to dedicated escalation engineers, expedited escalations, priority treatment, and proactive support management.
Nexa Receptionists has and continues to build out world-class solutions with Riverbed’s customer support leadership. These solutions include:
• 24/7/365 call center support w/ high proficiency in Salesforce.com application
• Specially trained support team providing customized conditional scripting and routing based upon product and service level priority
• Secondary language line for global customers
• Email case monitoring
• Integrated API for Riverbed managers to monitor SLAs and other case metrics
• Customized reporting
• Single point of contact within Nexa Receptionists' customer service department
Over the decade long partnership, Nexa Receptionists has grown into an extension of the Riverbed brand and will
continue to grow alongside them as they continue to provide their customers with powerful new capabilities to meet their evolving business needs.